The University of Cambridge
28 June - 9 August 2015
- Live and learn at one of the world's leading universities
- Intensive programme for ambitious and focused learners
- Located in the heart of Cambridge
Founded in 1596, Sidney Sussex is a College of the University of Cambridge and is located in the very heart of this traditional English city. Our programme offers ambitious learners the opportunity to experience living and learning at this international centre of excellence.
The College offers accommodation of an excellent standard, a historic dining hall – considered one of the finest at the University - and sculptured lawns, which make the centre a perfect choice for the summer!
We offer students an intensive course at this centre with a maximum class size of 12. This is a small centre, perfect for mature young learners looking to maximize their progress.
|Residence||Single rooms, Shared Bathrooms (1:4)|
|Travel Times||London - 60 minutes|
|Class Size||12 per class Staff Ratio 1:12|
|General Staff Ratio||1:20|
|Excursion Staff Ratio||1:15|
|Facilities||Gardens and recreation areas|
|Formal dining hall|
- Two full-day and one half-day excursions per week
- Full-day excursions include London, Stratford Upon Avon, and Oxford
- Half-day excursions include Peterborough Cathedral, punting on the river, and Cambridge University College visits
- A full and varied afternoon and evening activity programme is organised which will include a choice of sports (swimming, table tennis, basketball, volleyball, football) as well as other activities such as movie nights, drum workshops, karaoke night, student discos and bowling.
- Students have the option of taking part in our Language Special Interest Options which include: Language Workshops, Exam Skills, British University Studies Course, and Speaking and Writing
For your admission and consulting
enrol@Gcentre.net | Skype, Kakao talk & Line ID : Gcentre