University of British Columbia
28 June - 2 August 2015
- Experience Canadian university life on a campus famous for its facilities
- Within easy reach of downtown Vancouver
- Exciting activity programme including a visit to Whistler
Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia (UBC) enjoys a global reputation for academic excellence ranking 2nd in Canada and 40th worldwide. Nestled in acres of beautiful gardens, with a regional park next door and the Pacific Ocean within walking distance, UBC is a beautiful and inspiring setting for a summer programme.
UBC offers students a modern university experience with onsite residential accommodation of an extremely high standard. The campus also boasts fantastic facilities including an on-site swimming pool and ice hockey rink, the Vancouver Museum of Anthropology, an award winning Arts Centre, the Beaty Biodiversity Musuem (featuring Canada's largest blue whale skeleton), a working farm and the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Our programme offers students the chance to experience the best of Vancouver and British Columbia.
|Age Range||10 - 17|
|Residence||Single and Twin Rooms, Shared Bathrooms (1:8)|
|Travel Times||Vancouver - 15 minutes|
|Class Size||15 per class|
|General Staff Ratio||1:20|
|Excursion Staff Ratio||1:10|
|Indoor sports hall|
|On-campus shops and cafes|
- One full-day and three half-day excursions per week
- Excursions include Vancouver city tours, Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium, Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge
- A full and varied afternoon and evening activity programme is offered, including a choice of sports (swimming, table tennis, basketball, football) as well as other activities such as movie nights, scavenger hunt, shopping, karaoke night, student discos, and bowling.
- Students have the option of taking part in our Language Special Interest Options which include: Language Workshops, English for Work, English & Performing Arts, and Speaking and Writing
For your admission and consulting
enrol@Gcentre.net | Skype, Kakao talk & Line ID : Gcentre