글로벌유학컨설팅, 마이유학
  • 로그인 / 회원가입

언어연수

• 등록
  • 수정
  • 목록

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 2.52.26.png

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.40.07.png

몰타는 그렇게 크지 않은 섬나라입니다. 몰타의 주요 도시는 발레타, 슬리마, 세인트 쥴리언스 등이 있습니다. 그리고 대부분의 주요 어학원들은 이 세 도시에 집중되어 있습니다. 

ECS는 몰타의 어학원들 중에서 긴 역사를 자랑하는 어학원 중에 하나입니다. 그리고 번화가인 슬리마에 있지만 쇼핑 센터에서 약간 떨어져 있는 고로 또한 조용하고 편안한 곳에 위치해 있습니다. 긴 역사와 더불어 ECS는 영국 식의 우수한 커리큘럼으로 많은 유럽 학생들이 영어 공부를 하고 있습니다. 그런데 한국 학생은 거의 없습니다. 왜 그럴까요?

생각하시는 것처럼, 한국에 마케팅을 거의 하지 않은 어학원이기 때문입니다. 살펴 보시다 싶이 몰타의 약 40여개 어학원들 중에 한국 학생들이 많이 모여 있는 어학원은 정해져 있습니다. 물론, 한국에 많이 홍보가 되어 있는 이유가 가장 크겠지만 그만큼 한국 학생들이 원하는 위치, 시설, 비용 등을 제시하기 때문일 것입니다.

ECS는 대부분의 조건이 인기 어학원들 처럼 갖추어져 있지만 홍보가 잘 않되어 있는 점이 아쉬운 부분입니다. 반면에 몰타에서 영국식의 어학원을 찾고 슬리마 번화가 이면서도 조용하게 영어 공부를 하고 싶으신 분들이라면 아주 만족할 것입니다.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.04.41.png

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.04.21.png

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.04.54.png

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.03.40.png

English Language School's 

most Frequently Asked Questions

Questions regarding the English Courses

1. When do the English Courses start?

Courses start every Monday All Year Round. We understand that some destinations do not have daily flights and this might lead to students not being able to actually start on a Monday. We do make exceptions and allow students to start on another day of the week for their convenience.
Last minute bookings are usually available.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.31.49.png

2. How long do the English Courses last?

Bookings are of (min) one week duration. Students can take as many weeks as they prefer.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.32.10.png

3. How do I know my level?

In the menu on the website there is an online test. Please proceed by clicking on this so that you can assess your level of English. Note that you will also sit for a Placement Test on your first day at school.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.32.22.png

4. Can English Courses be booked without accommodation?

Yes, definitely but please inform us where you will be staying should we need to contact you.

Questions about the English Language School

1. Is the English Language School accredited by any organisation?

ECS is fully licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Education Malta, approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Founder Member of FELTOM and ISO Certified.
Please visit our School Accreditations page for more information.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.32.34.png

2. How big is the English School?

The school's policy is to try to provide a professional yet personalised service to all the students. We are in a position to achieve this since we are a small/medium school with a maximum capacity of 220 students.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.32.51.png

3. What about activities?

The school offers a variety of cultural and historical tours together with sporting activities at an extra charge. You can choose from the list displayed on the notice boards in the main areas and book directly at our office.
Please refer also to our section on tours on the website.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.33.17.png

4. What facilities are available to communicate with my family back home?

You can e-mail using the school's onsite internet café. Free WIFI is also available.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.33.26.png

Questions regarding Accommodation

1. How far is the English School from the accommodation?

All our accommodation, ranging from host families to apartments, hostels, hotels, etc. are within a maximum of 20 minutes walking distance or on the main bus route.
ECS is located in the popular holiday resort area of Sliema and close to St. Julian's, Ta' Xbiex and Valletta.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.33.45.png

2. How do I get to school on the first day?

If you are staying with a host family, the host mother/father will show you the way to English School on the first day. If you are staying in a hotel/apartment, you will find an information pack when you arrive which includes a map highlighting the way to school.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.23.58.png

3. How do I get from the airport to the accommodation?

If you book our transfer service, a school's representative will be waiting for you at the airport with your name listed. The driver will then take you to your respective accommodation. Alternatively you can make use of the public taxi services/buses.

Financial Questions

1. Can I pay by Credit Card?

We accept payment by all major credit cards. ATM machines are also available in the vicinity of the school.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.30.23.png

2. Where can I exchange money?

The first availability is at the Arrivals hall in the Airport. You can find exchange bureaus in most parts of the island.

Screen shot 2014-11-25 at 오전 3.31.05.png

3. Cancelling your Booking

Please refer to policies and guidelines page.

4. How much money can I expect to spend per week?

This depends mostly on what you wish to do in Malta. Having the accommodation booked on Half-Board (H/B) or Full-Board (F/B) you might need to buy minor things or snacks which could amount to 60 - 80 Euro per week.

5. What is the currency used in Malta?

Euro is the currency of Malta.

For your admission and consulting 

enrol@Gcentre.net | Kakao talk & Line ID : Gcentre