글로벌유학컨설팅, 마이유학
  • 로그인 / 회원가입

언어연수

• 등록
  • 수정
  • 목록

몰타 스윅이에 위치한 클럽 클라스는

영어 어학원, 숙소, 짐(헬스 센터), 수영장 등 필요한 모든 시설을 가지고 있는 일체형 어학원입니다.

몰타에선 스윅이는 세인트 쥴리언스, 슬리마, 발레타 등의 중심가에 벗어나 있는 주택가입니다.

하지만 작은 섬 나라인 몰타에서는 사실상 필요한 어는 곳을 가더라도 버스를 타고 30분이면 갈 수 있습니다.

스윅이에 위치한 학교의 위치는 세인트 쥴리언스에서 도보로 15분 정도 거리에 있습니다.

클럽 클라스는 합리적인 가격으로도 한국에 많이 알려져 있습니다. 

아래 사진들에서 보다시피 대부분의 시설을 가지고 있음에도 불구하고

아주 합리적인 어학원 프로그램 비용을 제공하는 것으로 유명하여

많은 학국 학생들이 장기로 등록을 하는 편입니다.

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.00.10.png

2014년에는 영국의 우수대학 연합인 러셀 그룹의 몰타 지정 센터가 확정되었습니다.

즉 클럽 클라스 몰타 센터에서 NCUK 파운데이션을 하게 될 경우

영국의 러셀 대학 그룹의 대학으로 입학을 게런티 받을 수 있는 것입니다.

이로 인해 클럽 클라스의 영어 어학과정은

아무래도 더욱 아카데믹 과정이 강해 질 수 밖에 없고

한국 학생들에게 더욱 인기가 있게 될 것 같습니다.

등록문의

일반문의 : info@Gcentre.net

등록문의 : enrol@Gcentre.net

카톡아이디 :  Gcentre

For your admission and consulting 

enrol@Gcentre.net | Kakao talk & Line ID : Gcentre

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 05.55.14.png

일반전화 : 070 7686 1313 / 070 7136 5005 

카톡 ID : Gcentre 

Admission : enrol@Gcentre.net

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.00.46.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.00.32.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.00.38.png

Our courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning and Teaching established by the Council of Europe. Courses are offered at six levels that range from beginner to advanced, with each level in between offering incremental language development. 

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.03.13.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.03.24.png

All courses at Clubclass have been designed to engage, stimulate and motivate students. This combination of factors has been shown to deliver the most rapid results for communication and practical usage. Lessons are delivered by highly experienced and professional teaching staff using the latest educational materials. 

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.03.58.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.08.29.png

The appropriate level of language-learning is established during the first session by means of a placement test. This determines language ability in four areas: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Regular monitoring is also carried out to assess progress. 

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.08.38.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.08.47.png

The Director of Studies is always available to offer support and advice about any academic issues. On completion of their course students receive a certificate that confirms attendance and level attained.

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.08.59.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.09.12.png

A range of accommodation, all inspected and licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority, is available to ensure that every budget and requirement is catered for. 

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.09.46.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.09.58.png

The one bedroom and two bedroom apartments are situated in the residence, within the same building as the school. 

Other alternatives – the residence apartments, the student hostel, the student house, host families and hotels – are within close proximity to the school.

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.10.08.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 06.10.20.png

Tatsiana Drazdova - 26 years, Belarus
I would like to return to this school to study in the future, because I liked the level of school and its location. And I liked all activities I attended during studying. Thank you!

Emirahan Tonga - 22 years, Turkey
I have a lot of good memories about Clubclass. I had perfect connection with my teachers. They were really friendly. When I came here, I was in beginner class. I improved my English very well. Thank you for everything.

Vladislava Esenalyevova - 31 years, Czech Republic
In my opinion Clubclass is first rate, reliable language school with really friendly atmosphere. Next time I would go for more than only 2 weeks.

Kamila Tuybaeva - 21 years, Russia
It was very good experience. I’ve met a lot of interesting people and improved my English. Thank you!

Piotr Grabowski - 24 years, Poland
Friendly atmosphere, professional teachers, different methods of running lessons, amazing people. If I had a possibility to choose another language school, I would not do it!

Jose Antonio Cabello Lahuerto - 38 years, Spain
It hass been a great experience of my life and I have improved my English level dramatically.

Stephanie Lai - 20 years, Sweden
I've had an incredible time and made a lot of new friends. And I also think that Anna is a very great teacher. I've learned a lot and hopefully I'll get to use the English I've improved in the future.

Aleksandr Keropyan - 28 years, Russia
Nice staff, experienced teachers. Clubclass connects people from whole of the world.

Iveta Velickinova - 44 years, Czech Republic
It was so pleasant to became to be a student for a while. Our teacher was really great and we did a lot's of topics I need to study, even I study for a short period.

Unal Fidanoglu - 51 years, Turkey
Being student at Clubclass was good and interesting experience for me. I think I learnt some english from friendly and polite teachers. I hope I'll improve it. Thanks.

Jose Maria Carbo Gonzalez - 24 years, Spain
It has been really nice, and I think that I've learned a lot, but depending on the teacher you learn faster. The relation between price and quality it's very good.

Gizem Celep - 22 years, Turkey
I have learnt lots of things in Clubclass. Now I can speak fluently and also I can understand easily. Moreover, I have lots of friends who came from other countries. I am very happy to learn their cultures, life styles and also religions. I had chance to meet them and I could share life with them.

Gilberto Scaramuzzo - 49 years, Italy
Gilberto Scaramuzzo [49 years] - Italy I've really appreciated the organization and the teaching method of the school and the kindness of the staff.

Kyung Kim - 26 years, Korea
I have nice time, I get a lot of good memories about Clubclass. Teachers are very friendly and kinds. Friends are interesting.

Axel Comas - 24 years, Spain
I enjoy a lot with you and I think it's a very good school to learn English and know new people of other countries.

Dmitriy Sichkar - 27 years, Ukraine
This is a very, nice place. I liked it very much, I met new friends and improved my language skills. Thank you.

Sandra Hesselgren - 20 years, Sweden 
I really enjoyed my time in Clubclass. I'm glad that I choosed this school and I will never forget every nice and friendly teachers I've met.

Alisa Sokolova - 22 years, Russia
It was very useful and interesting for me. Now I'm not afraid of speaking English. I've overcome my fear. During this courses I had an opportunity of talking to people from different countries.

So Young Ann - 21 years, South Korea
I had an important experience about English. I could understand English at Clubclass and the teachers are very good, friends are also very friendly. I want to come back later.

Xavier Deliangnol - 21 years, France
I enjoyed the lessons and the accommodation. This was a good experience.

Sylvie Stastna - 54 years, Czech Republic
Doreen is the best teacher I have ever had. Thank You!

Fernando Bardanca - 29 years, Spain
Very interesting, fun and sociable experience!

Raquel Marin - 25 years, Colombia
I really enjoyed the classes and the experience of meeting people from all sort of places with only one language in common - English.

Noellie Astrucm - 19 years, France
Like lessons - help me to improve my English level.

Cinzia Bicego - 27 years, Italy
I enjoyed my experience at Clubclass very much. I hope to come back there.

Jean-Baptiste Millie - 20 years, France
Interesting, good teachers and learning fast!

Ainhoa Uranga - 40 years, Spain
I've liked very much my teacher and her way of organizing the lessons.

Ruben Frances Garcia - 23 years, Spain
I have enjoyed a lot my Clubclass experience in all senses. I have learnt and improve my English, while having fun with friends!

Julie Baubet - 19 years, France
I like that during the lesson we talk about different type of subjects. I think I improve my English level to prepare me to the competition.

Simone Schulz - 36 years, Germany
I really liked very much my teacher and all the other persons working at the school and at the school's reception.

Froukje Van Der Wude - 25 years, Netherlands
All the people who work at Clubclass are very nice. There is a nice atmosphere in the whole school because of that. They are really willing to help you. Good experience!

Francisco Jose Cerrudo - 25 years, Spain
Very good, Clubclass is like my family. I miss you.

Annekatrin Plate - 25 years, Germany
Meet a lot of friendly and international people. All the staff are helpfully, friendly. Every morning you look forward to school, because we have a lot of fun and learn the English language.

Miguel Garcia Martin - 24 years, Spain
It may have been one of the best experience of my life. I’ve improved my English very much, which was the main reason of my stay in Malta.

Domenico D’Arrigo - 33 years, Italy
I just want to say thank you! I enjoyed sharing this part of my life with you!

Viera Palisinova - 27 years, Slovakia
I have only very good experience.

Jean-Baptiste Millie - 20 years, France
Interesting, good teachers and learning fast!

Janine Bohm - 24 years, Germany
Because there are so many students from different countries I had also in my free time many possibilities to speak English – that was also good for improving my English.

Ercan Ourdane - 21 years, Turkey
I had got experience that don’t forget in Malta.

Rafael Mateos - 25 years, Spain
I have had such a good time at Clubclass. The staff is really brilliant. I recommend everyone come because it’s a great opportunity to improve your English and get to know people.

Ahrum Lee - 25 years, South Korea
I met a lot of friends who came from different countries and I spent good time in Malta with them. I like it.

Thomas Strache - 35 years, Germany
Very good quality of teaching, nice people, I felt comfortable.

Myriam Arquilliere - 24 years, France
I find this experience very interesting. We can improve our English level and meet many foreign people.

Francisco Jose Cerrudo - 25 years, Spain
Very good, Clubclass is like my family. I miss you.

Alessandro Brunozi Paganeli - 29 years, Brazil
I liked to stay in Clubclass because here I did new friends and I knew cultures of others countries.

Gulay Dinler Koucu - 26 years, Turkey
The course has lots of hardware. Teachers are very experienced. Lessons are very engrossing.

Susanne Beller - 25 years, Germany
The teachers are very friendly and helpful. It was a very good experience to study English at Clubclass, because the class were mixed with students from different counties. Its good to know and speak with people from other countries.

Miriama Balazova - 24 years, Slovakia
I enjoyed my open discussions and the way how teaching is done – trough friendship.

Jessica Lopez Garcia - 28 years, Spain
Good people. Good teachers. Good experience.

Kamshat Mizanbekova - 22 years, Kazakhstan
I’ve learned a lot of new interesting staff here. Also I think it was good experience for me and gave me a lot in learning (improving) my English.

Lubov Puzynya - 23 years, Russia
It was the most fascinated experience I’ve ever had. Different people, cultures, traditions. I’ve made a lot of friends and know a huge amount of new information.

Hulya Galir - 35 years, Turkey
I got experience that don’t forget. Thanks!

Klaus Kunz - 51 years, Germany
Always enjoy the lessons.

Hyun Jin Kim - 27 years, Korea
I’ve learnt English here with Marice, Teresa and Rohan. All teachers who I’ve studied with are very kind, friendly and they have good ability.

Sehri Kodal - 38 years, Turkey
My teachers and friends were really good. Thank you very much!

Elita Maule - 54 years, Italy
I enjoyed my class and my week at the school.

Oleg Malinin - 35 years, Russia
Oleg Malinin [35 yrs] – Russia It was really good. The best place to study English because of good teachers and the fitness centre.

Sunju Yoon - 28 years, Korea
Teachers are good!

Sabine Burggraf - 47 years, Germany
Come to Malta to Clubclass. The learning atmosphere is very individual and comfortable. You will enjoy learning English in small classes, supported by friendly, patient and engaged teachers.

Augusto Mendy - 50 years, Senegal / France
The teachers are very competent. The course lessons were interesting and there is a good communication with all people. I enjoy my stay at Clubclass. Thank you!

Gasparre Merendino - 63 years, Italy
Very Good!

Merve Kelebek - 24 years, Turkey
Improved my speaking and met a lot of people (foreigners).

Hae Jun Yoon - 23 years, Korea
I have a good time in Malta and I improve English skill. Thank you!

Pavla Konicarova - 24 years, Czech Republic
I was happy about my teacher. I found his lesson very enjoyable. I think my English improved and I was satisfied with exam preparation as well.

Emanuela Piscione - 25 years & Gianpaolo De Angelis 25 years, Italy
It was a great experience. We improved a lot our English. We met students from other countries and we found new friends.

Monica Gallego Pires - 23 years, Spain
I’m very pleased with my experience at Clubclass and my teacher Lisa is a professional and I am learning a lot with her and she also is a lovely person. And what to say about Theresa, I haven’t enough space to write about her! She is the best teacher I’ve ever had. I have learnt and enjoy so much her lessons, she knows how to motivate the pupils, she is a wonderful person! I haven’t got words to describe her. You have to value her because there are few people like her. I just have to say Thank You!

Ece Erhan - 22 years, Turkey
Ece Erhan [22 yrs] - Turkey I met a lot of perfect teachers. They are very interesting for every student. I learned a lot of things. It was useful for me. My English is now better than my first English. Thank You!

Elena Sagunov - 30 years, Russia
Elena Sagunov [30 yrs] - Russia Feeling warmth in my heart I want to say thanks to Clubclass for my improvement in English. I value staff‘s job only with high grades. Besides this, each person in school was very polite, really helpful and interested in maximum results of students’ education. With great pleasure I’ll remember about my useful time in this school. Thank You!

Katania Diaz Garcia - 23 years, Spain
I have really enjoyed the experience, having met people from other countries. I have really enjoyed the classes, teachers and other staff has been very kind to me and probably repeated next year.

Marina Demchenko - 28 years, Ukraine
Marina Demchenko [28 yrs] - Ukraine I’m happy I made correct choice. Clubclass corresponds all my expectations. The staff is very attentive and answer all questions. Teachers explain everything – very interesting and simple way. All conditions were created for teaching the English language.

Nidal Almusaid - 33 years, Sudan
I enjoyed at Clubclass and develop myself in English language and I made good friends from different counties. Also, I want to say thank for your help and care and thank you to Mr. Joe and my best teacher Elain.

M. Madi Saad - 52 years,Libya
This actually was a very well organized course. The topics covered were very professionally chosen. The instructor was fully qualified person. The school administration was extremely reliable, cooperative and careful. Indeed the course was completely useful to me and I feel now that my English is completely different than it was before I attended this course.

등록문의

일반문의 : info@Gcentre.net

등록문의 : enrol@Gcentre.net

카톡아이디 :  Gcentre

For your admission and consulting 

enrol@Gcentre.net | Kakao talk & Line ID : Gcentre

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 05.55.14.png

일반전화 : 070 7686 1313 / 070 7136 5005 

카톡 ID : Gcentre 

Admission : enrol@Gcentre.net